Enjoy salty, sweet, and savory foods that benefit your body, mind, and soul.
Summer is here, and it’s time to start thinking about the types of snacks you can eat while you’re on-the-go. You’re likely to be outdoors more and need something to munch on between meals. Rather than eat foods that make you feel even hungrier, why not choose something that genuinely satiates you?
This short guide focuses on the best snacks that you can eat during the summer. Packed with protein, they keep you from experiencing that mid-day crash that comes with eating carbs. Substituting your favorite junk foods for a healthier option can help you lose weight or maintain the weight that you’re at currently.
What to Eat for a Snack Between Meals
Protein is a building block of the body. It’s a macronutrient that delivers a lot of bang for the buck calorically. Even more exciting is the fact that it comes in a variety of products, flavors, and textures to meet your needs. Knowing which types of products exist to satisfy your cravings allows you to have a ready-to-eat snack wherever you go.
Here are high protein snacks to fuel your summer:
- Protein Bars. Available in delectable flavors that satisfy your sweet tooth, protein bars come individually wrapped so that you can keep them in your bag wherever you go. They’re not messy and don’t require refrigeration, making them the perfect snack.
- Protein Shakes. Making a delicious shake to drink on the go requires little effort from you. It’s something you can do in the car or work as long as you have milk or plant-based milk and your protein powder of choice. A cup with a mixer ball is all it takes to have a refreshing snack to consume at home or while you’re away for the day.
- Protein Chips. Nothing beats a satisfying crunch. If you miss the flavor and texture of chips but want to avoid the fat, try protein chips the next time you place an order with us. You can portion out the larger bags easily so that you have several servings available to eat throughout the week.
- Protein Cookies. Sometimes you want to reward yourself for making so much progress on your diet. Yet, you don’t want to sabotage your effort. Protein cookies fill you up fast so that you can make it through until lunch or dinner.
- Protein Puddings. Decadent and delicious, you can fill up on protein without an ounce of guilt. Protein puddings are thick and creamy. They come in many different flavors so that you can enjoy them multiple times throughout the week.
A little extra protein goes a long way in promoting good health. It also helps you feel full longer, which could lead to you snacking less. Protein increases muscle mass and strength, as well as lowering your blood pressure. One of the best things about the macronutrient-rich snack is how portable and convenient it is to eat.
What to Expect When You Order from ProteinWiseWhen you choose to order from ProteinWise, there are some things you should know. First and foremost, we provide you with the highest quality and the largest variety of protein-packed snacks available online. Next, we offer a range of flavors, including salty, sweet, and savory options for you to buy. Finally, we make snacking convenient by providing you with portable options in multipacks so that you never need to do without something satisfying to eat.