Simple to follow.
Healthy balance of dietary protein, healthy vegetables, and protein supplements.
Wide variety of highly bioavailable protein supplements that are low in fat, low in carbs, and provide just the right amount of protein.
Mild ketogenic plan allowing the body to lose fat while maintaining muscle mass.
Six meals a day allowing a sense of fullness while providing increased energy.
Results that are not only quick but measurable.
No matter what diet plan you choose, find one you can stick with so that you can achieve your weight-loss goals and begin your lifelong journey of optimal health. Your sustained weight-loss will be achieved as you make healthy food choices, monitor your weight, and stay active for life.
Download the PDF
Download the PDF
Download the PDF
The ProteinWise Diet
This is a self-managed diet plan that is simple and affordable. With our easy to follow steps, we try to take the guesswork out of dieting. Our diet plan is designed for you to consume a combination of simple and complex carbs and protein as 2 of your meals as well as 4 protein-based snacks throughout the day. Shop for your dietary proteins and greens at your favorite grocery store and your weight loss products from our online store. With our wide variety of products, flavors, & textures to choose from, dieting doesn't have to be boring!
Our products are:
- High in Protein
- Low in Net Carbs
- Low in Calories
- Low in Fat
- Individually Proportioned
- Medically Designed and Highly Bio-Available
As always, we recommend that you contact your healthcare provider prior to starting any diet and continue to be monitored throughout your weight-loss process.
If you are good to go, here are some helpful tips to help you achieve success.
- Refer to your Diet Plan and make sure you are choosing your NL, L, and VLC products correctly. Refer to the icons on the diet plan and match them up with the icons on the product pages. You can also filter the options on the sidebar located on the ProteinWise Diet page.
- You will be eating 6 meals a day. Don’t skip a meal as all are needed for optimal nutrition as well as optimal fat loss. If hungry, add another NL item.
- Limit your exercise in the first 2 weeks to a light regimen to allow your body to adjust to your new program. When exercising on a regular basis make sure you eat your heaviest carb item after your workout.
- Season your food generously with Sea Salt.
- Watch your mints and gums and make sure they are Aspartame Free!
- Soups & Puddings are the most filling protein products.
- Your 1 Limited item should be consumed prior to dinner.
- Space your meals every 2-3 hours to help maintain your blood sugar levels.
- Make sure you consume at least 64 ounces of water per day. Water is key in flushing out our fat stores.
- Prepare all of your cooked proteins by either baking, broiling, boiling, grilling, roasting or steaming. Frying is not allowed.
- Shop for your grocery store items from our Food Option List only.
- Vitamin supplementation is recommended while on the program. We suggest a Multi Vitamin, Omega Fish Oil, Calcium/Magnesium. Potassium is also recommended for muscle cramping or simply eat a dill pickle or drink a cup of bouillon.
- Limit caffeine to 300 mg a day.
- Alcohol is not allowed! Even one drink will get you out of fat burning mode.
- If you hit a plateau, try these tips:
- Review your plan and make sure you are following it correctly.
- Pick a lower carb Limited item or eliminate it entirely for a week.
- Pick a lower carb vegetable from your lists.
- Make sure you are not skipping meals or weighing your food incorrectly.
- Make sure you are drinking your water.
- Consider a home body fat analysis machine to make sure you maintain your muscle mass and are losing only fat.
Food & Protein Packet Preparation Tips:
- Use a shaker bottle with a mixing ball to mix your protein packets. Add water first and then the contents of the packet.
- Never shake a mix with hot water.
- Add your daily vegetables to your soup mix for a hearty meal.
- Use your soup mix as a sauce for your vegetable or meats.
- If microwaving, use a lower power level.
- Cut, measure, and prepare your vegetables ahead of time for easy preparation.
If you have questions about our products, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Your Health!
Your ProteinWise Team