Knowing how these ingredients help allows you to make the most of the products that contain them.
What makes whey, soy, and casein proteins ideal? That’s a really good question and one that deserves further explanation. Knowing how each protein benefits the body allows you to determine which products containing whey, soy or casein to use going forward. Getting enough protein in your diet helps your repair and build tissue. The macronutrient also sticks with you a long time, making it easier to lose weight and manage your current weight.
Whey Protein Benefits
Whey is the watery part of milk. It is typically left over after curds have formed.
Here are some of the benefits that come from consuming products with whey protein in them:
- It helps build muscle. Lean muscle mass is easier to generate with the substance. That’s why it makes many protein shake products.
- It accelerates weight loss. Losing pounds is easier with products that are created to make you feel full longer.
Soy Protein Benefits
Soy protein comes from soybeans. It’s a plant-based protein that many people who are vegetarian or vegan consume. Men and women with dairy sensitivities also find soy protein ideal.
Soy protein provides the following health benefits:
- Helps the cardiovascular system. Soy protein lowers blood pressure.
- It’s cholesterol-free. The substance is also low in saturated fat making it the ideal choice for many people wanting to lose weight and feel good about what they consume.
Soy has noted benefits and is often low in calories. Let’s talk about how it compares to casein, shall we?
Casein Protein Benefits
Casein protein is found in cow’s milk. It’s an alternative to whey protein which doesn’t stay in the system as long. Many people prefer this type of protein because it helps build muscle mass quickly.
These are some of the things you can expect to experience after consuming casein protein:
- It strengthens teeth. Not only does casein stick with you longer, it also helps your pearly whites.
- It makes you feel stronger. You’ll be able to work out stronger and better than before because of the substance.
Now that you know what makes casein, an animal-based protein, different from soy, a plant-based protein, you’re able to decide which products to use on a daily basis.
The proteins listed here are a sampling of what is available for you to choose from. Knowing the differences and similarities between the three allows you to make an informed decision as to which is best for you and your current health goals. You’ll be able to look for products that contain either whey, soy or casein protein in them with greater ease.
Get the Protein That You Need from the Products That ProteinWise Sells
ProteinWise sells products that contain whey, soy, or casein proteins. Take a look at our website and read the product description to learn which ingredients each product contains. That way, you’re able to make an informed decision about which proteins you consume. You’ll be contributing to your health and overall well-being by providing your body with substances it needs to thrive.