Learn to snack better than you ever have before with the help of ProteinWise.
When you think of low carb snacks, what comes to mind? Do visions of celery and carrot sticks flood your thoughts? Are things like potato chips and cake completely non-negotiable?
Knowing which low carb snacks exist to satisfy your cravings helps. After all, you’re not always in the mood for something savory, right? Sometimes, you want a guilt-free snack that tastes sweet but doesn’t contain a lot of sugar.
Lucky for you, ProteinWise provides you with many options to choose from. You’ll satisfy your sweet tooth and learn which protein-packed snacks are perfect for on-the-go, when you need a quick boost of energy and fuel to see you through until mealtime. That way, you don’t overeat and exceed your calorie limits for the day.
Here are eight low carb snacks that help you reach your goals:
- Chewy, Chocolate Candies. Sometimes, you are in the mood for something sweet. That’s perfectly ok because ProteinWise has got you covered. In addition to the brand Sweet Nothings which offers Caramel Crispy Candy, Caramel Pecan Clusters, Chocolate Covered Caramel Candy, and Cookies N Cream Candy, we also carry the ChocoRite brand which offers its own low carb take on your favorite candy bars such as Dark Chocolate Almond and Coconut Almond.
- Wafer Bars. Wafers are an all time favorite classic snack. With a variety of flavors to choose from Vanilla, Chocolate, Mocha, Lemon or Raspberry, and only 200 calories per bar. These light weight snacks are high in protein and the ultimate indulgence.
- Quest Cookies. High Protein, Low Carb Cookies. Indulge in your cookie craving the healthier way with Quests protein cookies. These cookies are soft baked, sweet indulgences. Get the nutrition you deserve in this guilty pleasure.
- Protein Mug Cakes. Fresh-baked cakes may seem a distant memory when you are on a low carb or low calorie weight loss diet. You can now enjoy our Proteinwise Mug Cakes. It has only 120 calories and 3 grams of added sugar, while delivering 15 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber to delay hunger for hours.
- Protein Chips. Without suffering the consequences of carb overload by gorging yourself on high calorie/high carb chips, enjoy the crunch and taste you love with our Protein Chips. They make the perfect low carb snack and come in a variety of flavors. Choose from Ranch, Sea Salt & Vinegar, Pizza, Nacho, BBQ, and many more.
- Protein Gelatin. A snack that never loses its appeal is gelatin. Now, you can feel better about eating it because it’s packed with protein. With only 2 net carbs, you can get a healthy hit of sweet without worrying that it’s breaking your diet resolution for the year.
- Protein Shakes. Among the easiest snacks to have with you while you’re on the go is this one. Protein shakes pack a real nutritional punch, come in varieties ranging from fruity to coffee-flavored, and are simple to prepare. You can easily drink a shake on your way to work or home from the gym.
- Protein Pudding. Rather than consume a lot of excess calories from commercial products, why not choose a pudding that is full of protein and incredible flavor? You’ll find the standards, chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry, irresistible. Banana, Orange Creamsicle, and New York Cheesecake are also definitely worth a try.
Make your New Year’s Resolutions count this year. Snack smarter than you ever have before. You have low carb options that are full of flavor to choose from.