Tips to help you prepare for all the holiday family dinners and workplace potlucks.
With the holidays fast approaching, it’s time to start thinking about what you’re going to eat to stay on track with your weight loss goals during the season. You’ve done well so far to reduce sugar, fat, carbohydrates, and sodium. The amount of protein that you’re currently eating is ideal for weight loss and increased energy. That’s why you don’t want to deviate from your diet too much because it could potentially reverse the accomplishments you have made.
There is No Need to Meal Prep When You Can Order from ProteinWise
Planning doesn’t require hours of meal prep for you. There are ready-made entrees that you can choose from that take seconds to make but longer to enjoy. This blog is an introduction to five of these foods so that you can take back control over your diet.
Here are protein-packed foods that see you through the holidays:
- Protein Pasta. Who doesn’t love a tasty pasta dish? You can enjoy your favorite flavors without overloading your body with carbs. Protein pasta is a better option for you because it helps you build muscle and tap into a steady stream of energy without crashing. To make your dish even tastier, add some chicken or shrimp.
- Creamy Mac & Cheese. Everyone’s favorite comfort food has gotten a makeover. It’s cheesy, gooey, and feels like the holidays. Best of all, it has a lot of the magic macronutrient in it! You can say, “More cheese, please,” without it ruining your diet.
- Vegan Curry. If you eat a plant-based diet regularly or want to try eating less dairy, you’ll love this option. It comes in Lentil or Chicken flavors and is wholly delicious. There are no animal products in either dish, so if you’re vegan or vegetarian, and you have nothing to worry about.
- Vegetable Chili. Rich and hearty, chili is perfect for cold weather days where you want to sit down to a hot meal with your family. It’s full of protein and very satisfying. If you’ve spent time outdoors in the cold, chili is the meal you want to devour. For a heartier meal, mix it with some ground turkey or lean beef, toss it over a bed of lettuce, and top it with some Protes Chili Lime Protein Chips and you will have yourself a beautiful taco salad.
- Sloppy Joe. A quick meal option that is easy to throw together, you can quickly make Sloppy Joes without bread. You can serve them on a lettuce leaf or Proteinwise Brown Bread, which is packed with protein. It’s a simple answer to holiday mealtime.
- Crangrape Concentrate. Lastly, don’t forget your diet-friendly cocktail. Mix our Crangrape Concentrate in a glass with a diet-friendly sparkling water and you will be making a protein-rich “cocktail” packed with 17 grams of protein!
Eat your fill of delicious, protein-rich foods this holiday season. You’ve got solutions to meet your needs no matter what type of diet you follow. It can be bariatric-friendly or good for a low carb or keto diet. Protein is a versatile macronutrient that you’ll find in all of the foods sold by ProteinWise.
Master the Holidays Like a Pro with Protein-Packed Pasta and Dishes
Get through the holidays unscathed by planning ahead. You don’t need to ruin all the progress that you made losing weight and becoming healthier just because other people encourage you to indulge. You can go to family get-togethers and holiday parties at work prepared. You’ll have delicious meals and snacks to enjoy with less guilt.