Be prepared for the long road ahead of you while you travel during the holidays.
If you’re planning on traveling by car for the holidays, it’s the perfect opportunity to up your snack game. Doing so gives you greater control over what you eat, so you won’t consume foods that get in the way of reaching your health goals, nor will you miss out on having a flavorful and nutritious snack during your travels.
Snacks That Go the Distance
The best road trip snacks go the distance. They’re delicious, nutritious, and full of the macronutrient protein. They’re also easy to eat and make very little mess while you’re traveling.
Here are some of the protein-packed snacks you’ll want to take with you on your next road trip:
- Protein Chips. You’ll find a wide variety of your favorite flavors to choose from. They’re full of protein and better for you!
- Protein Puffs. If you love the texture of cheese puffs, you’re going to want to stock up on these. Some of the most popular flavors include Chocolate, Peanut Caramel, Mac & Cheese or Honey Almond.
- Zippers. Similar in texture, appearance, these popular snack items pack a lot of protein in every zipper. They come in enticing flavors such as Chipolte BBQ, Salt & Vinegar, and even Tangy Tomato if you are a ketchup fan.
- Protein Cookies. Satisfy your sweet tooth without going into carb overload. Bite-sized cookies allow you to exercise control over your snacking.
- Low Sugar Candies. If a candy bar or piece of candy is what you really want to eat, you’ll find the protein-rich brands sold by ProteinWise enticing. Dark chocolate and milk chocolate varieties are among the options you have to choose from. Our Sweet Nothings line has rapidly become a best seller at Proteinwise.
Trying out a variety of new snacks can be exciting, especially when you’re away from home. It helps shape the road trip experience by encouraging us to try new things. You never know, you may find yourself a new favorite snack in the process!
Sampler packs allow you to try many products in a single trip. Try them all and find out what you like the best. Some of our most popular selections are available in this multi-pack option. Selecting to try a sampler pack allows you to experience the world of protein-rich snacks without committing to a single brand, type, or flavor exclusively.
Choose to Pack Protein-Rich Foods with You That Travel Well
The foods listed above travel well. They come in individual packages too, making it easy to keep track of the grams of protein and number of calories you’ve consumed. Have greater control over what you eat while traveling for the holidays. You won’t be stuck living off fast food and convenience store meals. Instead, you’ll remain on track to achieving your weight loss goals.