ProteinWise has delicious, macronutrient-packed meal options for you to enjoy.
High protein pasta is everything you hoped it would be. Convenient to prepare, packed with flavor, and full of the macronutrient you’ve grown to love, it’s delicious, nutritious, and accessible. When you want a satisfying meal with fewer carbs and more protein, you’ve found the perfect solution in a bowl of hot pasta. Best of all, there are many types for you to choose from, making it something you can regularly enjoy without growing tired of.
What You Can Enjoy for Lunch or Dinner
Lunch and dinner don’t need to be challenging to plan. With high protein pasta options, making a meal on-the-go is easy. You’ll have something enjoyable to look forward to come mealtime. Rather than forgo some of the comfort foods that you’ve learned to enjoy throughout the years, you opt for a healthier version of them.
Some of the high protein pasta dishes that you can enjoy today include:
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta. If you love the taste of alfredo sauce and chicken, you’re going to want to order several boxes of this delicious pasta. Packed with flavor, it’s high in protein and something you can enjoy non-starchy vegetables with regularly. You don’t need to deprive yourself of flavor while trying to reach your diet goals. High protein pasta gives you plenty of options to sink your teeth into often.
- Creamy Chicken Protein Pasta. Cream is often off-limits when dieting. Thanks to the high protein pasta option, you can enjoy a comforting meal without feeling bad about it. This product has several packages per box, making it something you can keep on hand and prepare with great ease.
- Fusilli. Spiral shaped with only 4 grams of carbs, this unique pasta dish is an excellent source of protein. You get 18 grams per serving, making it something you can eat whenever you want without incident. Preparation takes minutes, making it something you can bring to work with you. You’ll never rely on vending machine foods to get you through the workday again.
- Orzo. With an appearance similar to slivered almonds, orzo is perfect for staving off hunger pains. Each serving has only 110 calories and 18 grams of protein. Stay full longer thanks to the macronutrient-filled pasta. That means less snacking throughout the day.
- Spaghetti Bolognese. Bolognese sauce is rich and hearty. It’s a comforting food to have on a cooler day this fall. There is enough of this delicious pasta to share, too, if you’re feeling generous. You can prepare a hot meal for yourself and your family with no preparation.
- Ziti Marinara. Ziti pasta with delicious marinara sauce makes an amazing option. It’s light, satisfying, and vegetarian-friendly. It requires little to no effort to prepare. You’ll never be without something substantial and delicious to eat going into the future.
ProteinWise is continually updating our online storefront to provide you with the best options possible. Not only will you find our high protein pasta dishes enticing, but you’ll also love how easy they are to prepare. You can take them with you to work or enjoy them at home with little prep work after a long day.
Pasta Without the Guilt is a Possibility with ProteinWise
Enjoy high protein pasta without guilt. With ProteinWise, you have options that meet your needs. Choose low-carb, macronutrient-rich choices that are delicious and nutritious. Make smarter selections at mealtime by shopping our online storefront right away.