When shopping for high protein fiber bars, it’s important to note how many grams of sugar each one has. Otherwise, it’s like eating a candy bar, not something that is supposed to be healthy for you. You’ll want to read the labels on every bar you buy because not all high protein fiber bars are created equally.
The Benefits of Eating a Diet with High Protein
High amounts of protein help stave hunger pains as well as boost metabolism, speed along the burning of fat in the body, and increase muscle mass. The best types of bars include protein and fiber but not insane amounts of sugar. You’ll want to choose ones with 10-15 grams of protein, at least 5 grams of fiber, and as few grams of sugar as possible.
Don’t forget to look at the caloric values of the bars, too. You don’t want to eat something with 300 calories in it when a Snickers bar has 210. It’s not just about marketing and fancy packaging when your health is a consideration.
Check Out Our Selection of Healthy Protein Bars
ProteinWise sells delicious high protein fiber bars in a variety of flavors for you to choose from. Your body gets the nutrition it needs to thrive and you’re not stuck calculating calories to make up for your misstep from eating a sugar-filled protein bar. That means that our products help you reach your weight loss goals faster.
Some high protein, fiber-rich bars from the ProteinWise brand you’ll want to stock up on include:
• Fluffy Nutter. You’re going to love these low carb, peanut butter nougat bars. They come with seven bars in a box so you can enjoy one every day of the week. Be sure to hide your stash, though, because someone will want to help you eat them!
• Fluffy Vanilla. Crispy and packed with flavor, you get 15 grams of protein and a guiltless 160 calories per bar. Stock up so you always have them on hand when you’re hungry. You won’t be tempted to grab a snack at the convenience store.
• Salted Toffee Pretzel. Salty, sweet, and satisfying, this bar combines salted toffee with pretzels for a flavor combination that is out of this world. It tastes indulgent but doesn’t contain the sugar content of other protein bars.
• Chocolate Crisp. A chocolate lover’s dream, these bars are light and crispy. They have 15 grams of protein which satisfies any sweet tooth.
• Strawberry Shortcake. Who doesn’t love this classic treat? Now you can eat the high-protein version of it with less calories!
• Zesty Lemon Crisp. Zippy and crispy, these protein bars taste like lemon meringue but so much better. They’re packed with crunch and flavor which makes them even more satisfying to eat.
There are plenty of options for you to choose from. Our ProteinWise Protein Bars come in many other flavors so you can try the ones that interest you most. You won’t have to search for the perfect protein bar with fiber and less sugar because you’ve already found it at our online storefront.