Change the way you eat and the way you think about food with better meals and snacks.
Not all foods are created equal. Some convert into fat instantly which gathers around your midsection. If you want to avoid the battle of the bulge, knowing what to avoid nutritionally is key. It helps you make better decisions as to what to eat and how often to eat it. Although moderation is always emphasized, some foods should be avoided altogether because healthier options exist for your consideration.
Big Belly Boosters That Can Easily Be Swapped for Something Healthier
Here are six foods and beverages that turn into belly fat:
- Potato Chips. Greasy with saturated fat which goes straight to the gut, salty chips are among the worse snacks to eat if you’re trying to lose weight. If you love the crunch but want to avoid the guilt, opt for Kay’s Natural Pass the Peas Protein Snack. The brand comes in several different flavors including Dill Pickle, Maple Bacon, and Smoky BBQ. Best of all, each bag has at least six grams of protein and is gluten-free!
- Diet Soda. Studies have found that diet soda, although lower in calories than regular sodas, increases waist circumference. People who drink the beverage regularly have higher amounts of fat on their bellies. Water is the best diet drink of all because it has no sugar, no sodium, and no calories! It helps you fill full and flushes toxins out of the body.
- Fruit Juice. Packed with sugar, few juices are as healthy as they’re advertised to be. The sugariest of all varieties of juice contains 36 grams of sugar which are the same amount four Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts contain. Fructose contributes to belly fat rapidly.
- French Fries. Fried in oil and full of carbs, French fries taste amazing but aren’t exactly diet food. If you miss the flavor of fries, try our Zippers instead. They look and taste like French fried potatoes without the fat and with a whole lot more protein per serving.
- Pizza. With its thick crust, excessive sauce, and a mountain of toppings, it’s easy to see why pizza will make you gain weight fast. Although it tastes delicious, it’s not the best meal choice available. If you enjoy savory foods, you can mimic the flavors of pizza without the calories by skipping the crust altogether. You can also snack on pizza-flavored, protein-rich products from ProteinWise.
- Rib-Eye Steak. Full of fat, this cut of meat doesn’t help prevent weight gain. In fact, it can actually contribute to it. If you love grilling and still eat meat, know that you’re not going to lose weight eating rib-eye often.
This is just a sample of some of the foods that convert to fat quickly. By making better choices, you can avoid weight gain and still satisfy the cravings you’re having for your favorite foods. You’ll get more bang nutritionally from the foods you’ve opted to eat instead of potato chips, pizza, French fries, and rib-eye steak.
How ProteinWise Provides Better Options for You to Choose From
Avoid eating foods that convert immediately into belly fat. Instead, choose options that provide you long-lasting fuel and energy throughout the day. With ProteinWise, you have a wealth of high-protein options to choose from. Eat, drink, and snack better than you did in the past. Keep your pantry well-stocked with better food options that prevent hunger and help you maintain your weight loss success.